logo

1. Huangshan Mountain (Tour itineraries)

Huangshan is a mountain range in southern Anhui province in eastern China. The range is composed of material that was uplifted from an ancient sea during the Mesozoic era, 100 million years ago. The mountains themselves were carved by glaciers during the Quaternary. Vegetation on the range is thickest below 1,100 meters (3,600 ft), with trees growing up to the treeline at 1,800 meters (5,900 ft). The area is well known for it s scenery, sunsets, peculiarly shaped granite peaks, Huangshan Pine trees, and views of the clouds from above. Huangshan is a frequent subject of traditional Chinese paintings and literature, as well as modern photography. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of China's major tourist destinations.
huang_shan huang_shan

2. Xi’an Historical City (Tour itineraries)

Xi'an is the capital of the Shaanxi province, and a sub-provincial city in the People's Republic of China. One of the oldest cities in China, with more than 3,100 years of history, the city was known as Chang'an before the Ming Dynasty. Xi'an is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history, including Zhou, Qin, Han, Sui, and Tang. Xi'an is the eastern terminus of the Silk Road and home to the Terracotta Army. Since the 1990s, as part of the economic revival of interior China especially for the central and northwest regions, the city of Xi'an has re-emerged as an important cultural, industrial and educational centre of the central-northwest region, with facilities for research and development, national security and China's space exploration program. It's now one of the most populous metropolitan areas in inland China with more than 8 million inhabitants, including urban parts of Xianyang (Weicheng and Qindu districts). According to a July 2012 report by the Economist Intelligence Unit, it was recently named as one of the 13 emerging megacities, or megalopolises, in China. The report pinpoints and highlights the demographic and income trends that are shaping these cities' development.
xi'an xi'an

3. Shennongjia Mountain (Tour itineraries)(中文版)

Shennongjia Forestry District is a county-level administrative unit (a "forestry district") in northwestern Hubei province, People's Republic of China, directly subordinated to the provincial government. It occupies 3,253 square kilometres (1,256 sq mi) in western Hubei, and, as of 2007 had the resident population estimated at 74,000 (with the registered population of 79,976). The population is predominantly (95%) Han Chinese, the remaining 5% being mostly Tujia.
shen_nong_jia shen_nong_jia

4. Mt. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour (Tour itineraries)

Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is a unique national forest park located in Zhangjiajie City in northern Hunan Province. In 2004, Zhangjiajie was listed as a UNESCO Global Geopark. The most notable geographic features of the park are the pillar-like formations that are seen throughout the park. They are the result of many years of erosion. Dragon King Cave is located one the east direction of Wulingyuan Scenic Area with a 10-km distance. It is the code scenic spot of Zhangjiajie Scenic Area. With its unique scenes, Dragon King Cave is reputed as “the most featuring Karst cave in the world”. Ranking as the oldest and largest Karst cave, it is a potential tourism spot for people to exploring.

gui_lin gui_lin